The first CCTV system was installed by Siemens AG at Test Stand VII in Peenemünde, Nazi Germany in 1942, for observing the launch of V-2 rockets. The noted German engineer Walter Bruch was responsible for the technological design and installation of the system. CCTV (closed-circuit television), also known as video surveillance, is the use of video cameras to transmit a signal to a specific place, on a limited set of monitors. CCTV (closed-circuit television) is a TV system in which signals are not publicly distributed but are monitored, primarily for surveillance and security purposes. CCTV relies on strategic placement of cameras, and observation of the camera's input on monitors somewhere.Because the cameras communicate with monitors and/or video recorders across private coaxial cable runs or wireless communication links, they gain the designation "closed-circuit" to indicate that access to their content is limited by design only to those able to see it.
Advantages of CCTV
There are many advantages of using CCTV camera security. First, CCTV is ability to monitor employees. Employers must trust their employees. This is essential for any business – sadly no business is safe from theft, fraud or conduct that is not befitting a professional environment. If you’ve encountered fraud or theft before then you’ll understand the annoyance, frustration and deflated feelings that result in the action. Second, CCTV is able to detect any criminal activity in your workplace. The employment of CCTV will allow you to identify the perpetrator clearly and deter anyone considering commitment an offense. Moreover, it can help you to monitor all scenes that crime or thief want to commit in you place by camera security. Third, CCTV makes all our lives safer. People feel safer and are more protected if they have CCTV security systems installed in their homes. They don’t worry to go outside or anywhere because all scenes keep a check and maintain record by camera. Last, Security cameras should be mounted at entrances, exits, and in parking lots to create a safer environment for your employees and employer.
Products of CCTV
7GATES SYSTEM CO., LTD is the one of the companies that is a member of the team and a team player, with expectation and need that they perform their duties to their fullest capacity and potential. Our teams receive a lot of projects and each project gets client satisfaction. The projects that you obtain included manufactories, buildings, villas, schools, warehouses, hotel, restaurants, so on. Each project that we receive to clients is such as installed CCTV camera, fingerer print, access control, time attendance, network database system, web development, and GPS relating technology. Moreover, our teams is also expert to install security system and solve this problem to client’s requirement. We will lead the security service or operation system in trained officers and rapid customer services.
How does it work?
- The simplest system is the line-powered camera, which has a camera connected directly to a monitor by a coaxial cable, and from that evolved the outputs from four cameras into the monitor, with a built-in microphone. Now there are many line-powered systems on the market that are far more sophisticated, with most of the earlier disadvantages having been overcome.
- Then there is the system in which both camera and monitor are mains-powered, with a coaxial cable carrying the video signal from the camera to the monitor, which allows for much more flexibility in designing complex systems. You could also add a video recorder.
- Fixed cameras have their obvious limitations, especially if there is a large area to cover, so the advent of cameras fixed to a movable platform, controlled from a remote location, was warmly welcomed.
- CCTV cameras can be used both indoors and outdoors, although in the case of the latter they will require a protective housing. In some instances it may be practical to have a system which has a combination of both fixed and movable cameras.
- The CCTV system continues to evolve and these days it is possible to have a multiple recording of many cameras; touch-screen control; immediate full color prints from a camera or recording; and the switching of thousands of cameras from many separate control positions to dozens of monitors, among many other sophisticated applications.